lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009
manicure
1 week ago I had my very first manicure. Yeah, I'm trying to be a lady. I saw Gone with the Wind some days ago, and the part where Scarlett's sister said that you can always tell a lady by her hands really got me. So I had my nails done. It was so amazing to see my nails long and my hands clean, smooth, soft, amazingly white and clear, I couldn't believe the difference. I cleaned them today because the painting was getting all crappy, and there they were, my old hands back, the only difference now is that my nails are a little bit polished. Whenever I look at my hands now I feel so sloopy and dirty, that I'm thinking of a getting a new manicure some day soon.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
jajaja
ResponderEliminarfirst: in english
second: lo entendi[yeah]
third: tambien tengo muchos recuerdos de las tardes de play y musica, cuando eras mas bien silenciosa y yo era el pequeño niño que esbozaba sus primeras palabras en ese territorio tan suyo